Sunday, October 08, 2017

CCPD

CCPD- THE TASER INCIDENT- ABUSE- COP BEATS WOMAN- THEN ARRESTS HER


Cop beats woman- then arrests her! https://youtu.be/eqdWR7d3Ke8


I had no plan on posting another ‘post’ today- I would prefer everyone to read the teaching post-
But things changed.
My friends told me the CCPD shot a taser into Little Charlie- I think his last name is Martin.

You have seen Charlie on my videos- he’s a good kid.
They told me Charlie ran out of fear- and was later found under a vehicle with the broken ends of the taser in him.

I asked why they tased him- they told me they had no idea- but there was no warrant on Charlie-
Oh well- just another day at the office.
The flash bomb thru a window- the case of the cop who beat the hell out of a woman- then arrested her-
I mean the list truly is never ending.

The black top attorney of Florida was was pulled over by a white cop a few months ago- she asked ‘why did you pull me over’?
The cop said they ran her plates- and nothing showed up-
Hmm?

 Guess that's suspicious to them.
I can add the links- go thru the whole process again-
But recently a white cop was declared not guilty- after killing a black man.

The prosecutor- who works with the cops- told the court that the cop planted a gun in the Black mans car-
The PROSECUTOR said this mind you!

Then they had audio- from the cop car- where the white cop said ‘I am going to kill this …’
Yes- on the cop car audio-
So- that should be enough evidence- I mean how often do you have a person saying seconds before he kills you ‘I am going to kill you’- then does it?
The gun the cop planted was a service revolver- and the only prints on the gun- were the cops. They didn’t even find dna from the black man on the gun- never mind figerprints.

But the white cop was declared Innocent- so why add any more links?
Why try to get video of a cop actually saying ‘I will kill this black man’- because even if it’s on video- the cop walks.

All we can do is realize what we- the public- are dealing with.
In these cases- these people are in no way public servants- no- in these cases they are people who got away with murder- assault- false arrest- the list goes on.

If they simply respond to real crimes- when called- that would possibly cut down on the illegal killings- beatings of women- etc.
But no- they will continue to pull over a Sandra Bland- a Black attorney general of Florida- you will never be able to stop them from doing this-

And yes- more will be killed- more women will be beat up- by cops-
And in the case I mentioned on the video- if the wife dares try to defend herself- from a cop with a history of beating former wives- then yes-
That 2nd wife will go to prison for life.

https://youtu.be/loVuynn4Qe4 I wasn’t actually going to post this- because there are hundreds of thousands like this- but as I reviewed the clip- sure enough- the first case were cops in Bloomfield- N.J.- heck- that’s where my dad lives! Then I saw the trial in Newark- so- hopefully this exposure might protect my dad- he’s been sick- I would hate for one of those cops to rob him or something- Hey- can you cops do me a favor- please leave my pops alone? Thanks guys-
https://youtu.be/IGQfTUTSs0I Homeless woman beat by cop
The list goes on- and on- and on- they simply will never stop doing this- never!!


PAST POSTS-





Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment