Thursday, November 16, 2017

CRISIS IN CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS- TEACHING TOO

TEACHING WITH FRIENDS- ONGOING CRISIS IN CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS

The teaching post is below- as well as the roll out videos I made today- Instead of making one more video right now [which I’m tempted to do]-
How bout this-
Chief Markle- I just saw that the CCPD officer was not indicted in the killing of a BLACK MAN- by the name of Dewboy Lister- http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/ccpd-officer-not-indicted-for-fatal-shooting-of-dewboy-lister/492476442 
The family of this man is still demanding answers Chief- RELEASE THE DASH CAM VIDEO-
You asked us to wait- we waited- RELEASE THE DASH CAM VIDEO-

To the DA Mark Gonzalez- how is it possible that the key witness is missing in the tragic killing of Naomi Villarreal-

Is this entire case now in jeopardy?
The woman was murdered and burned in a barrel for heavens sake- how did the local authorities not have this man held for the trial?

Or at least kept tabs on?

WE HAVE A CRISIS IN CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS- As anyone with eyes can see.

Below is the post-

Thursday- I made these videos below as a ‘roll- out’ and needed to add them to a post- so here they are-
Update- Theodicy- https://youtu.be/FzV90n8VRZE
Corpus unjustly sues drug companies- https://youtu.be/cw7ez-d_OsU 
Corpus Christi rated least likely city in the USA for opioid prescription abuse- yet one of the few that is suing for that very thing- https://youtu.be/K5hMRkJm4DY 
Corpus Christi record on substance recovery abysmal- https://youtu.be/Sg2k65YITuc
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD:

Teaching with friends- https://youtu.be/e_ZBxB3V3-Y

ON VIDEO-
.Claire- George- Albert
.Roger- Junior- Henry
.Roger tells his story
.Cold front?
.Spare change
.75 dollar question
.Rogers idea for the old courthouse
.Soup lady

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.


NEW- This was an unplanned- special request video-
Yes- as I have been slowing down on the videos- I have had a few friends ask me ‘are you ready to do a video’?

So today- I honored the request-
Actually- it’s an honor for me to hear my friends share their experiences with God.
I did teach some on Isaiah 66 and will add that chapter below.

I guess the theme would be ‘new beginnings’
The night before I read Isaiah 66- and the prophet says-
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
I found it interesting that God said ‘ALL THOSE THINGS HAVE BEEN’
When we think we are the ones doing the building [in a sense we are- that is God is using us to build the kingdom]
God reminds us that ‘all those things have been’.
He had the blueprint for our life- before we were even born-
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
And in time- we fulfill the mission.
But it’s easy to lose focus- get sidetracked- get overloaded with the mission.
Then God reminds us ‘I have already done the work- it has already been accomplished- it HAS BEEN’.
Later on down the chapter we read
Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Yes- God changes our perspective even though we might feel stuck in a place- yet- the heavens above- and the ground below- can be ‘new’-
When we are walking in the will of God- all things do indeed seem new- even at this present time.
Claire shared a dream she had a while back- I actually taught on it at the time- here’s the link https://ccoutreach87.com/2016/11/22/eastern-star-dream/ [I added the entire text below]
I found it ‘funny’ that those same verses- just happened to be in this same chapter-
Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Isaiah 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
I won’t teach the whole thing again- but the dream had to do with giving birth-
At the time I told Claire that we- even men- ‘give birth’-
That is- God births things thru us- but first come the birth pains.
Roger- who shares the most on the video- also told me about some experiences he had when he was in the local county jail- a dream- and how the next day he was released- before his time was up.
If I got into the whole thing- it would take too much time right now-
But I did explain some stuff to him after I turned off the video- and it was significant.
This day seemed like a New Jersey type of a day- it reminded me of the times when I’m on the street with my friends up north.
It was cold [for Corpus] it was rainy- and I even spotted a vehicle with a New Jersey license plate in the parking lot of a local store.
As we were sitting in jack and the box- someone [who I didn't know] came up-
Claire said ‘this is John- he makes videos’.
The guy said ‘yeah I know- I have seen them on facebook’.
The same thing happened a few years ago- when I was in some restaurant in New Jersey.
So I guess this day- and the post- were meant to be.
You know- maybe God had it planned- before it even happened?
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.



PAST POSTS- [Past teaching I did that relates to this post- Teaching with friends]

This is the entire post I talked about on today’s post- Teaching with friends-

Eastern star [dream]

POSTED BY CCOUTREACH87  NOVEMBER 22, 2016  LEAVE A COMMENT
EASTERN STAR [prophetic dream]
Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow. Is. 41:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts
https://youtu.be/u0mY1tr0hLo Eastern star
https://ccoutreach87.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/11-18-16-eastern-star-prophetic-dream.zip
ON VIDEO-
.Dream
.Signs
.Apologetics
NEW- [past posts- verses below]
I debated about sharing this- but decided I would.
Last night [on the day I’m writing this] I read Matthew 2- and I ask God to ‘speak to me’ a personal word of direction when I read.
Now- the scripture has an ‘actual’ historical meaning when you read it- and at the same time God can ‘speak ’in a devotional- Rhema word as well.
As I read the chapter- the verses that ‘stuck out’ were how the wise men from the east saw the star.
Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
And when the star ‘stopped’ over Jesus- they rejoiced.
Matthew 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
Matthew 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Ok- I have been commenting on Revelation- and stars mean various things- in revelation they are messengers- human as well as angelic.
Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
So- I focused in a devotional way- and ‘took it’ as God saying we would have influence in the East- where some people who follow our teaching are from [they saw the star- messenger- in the East].
No big thing.
After I was finished reading- I turned the volume up on the radio [I lower it when I’m reading] and sure enough right at that moment there were the lyrics from this chapter I just read being sung on the station [some Christian song].
Hmm?
Stars- messengers- signs from above.
The next morning I got ready to go out-
As I went to the car- there at the bottom of the door was a little flag- that said ‘star’ and it was covered with stars.
I picked it up and put it in the car- have no idea where it came from- never saw it before.
Then I went to the park to see my homeless friends.
One of them- had a dream about me- last night.
I’ve known her for a while- and this is the first time she ever ‘dreamed’ me.
She was disturbed a little- but told me in the dream I was sitting at the park- my hair was longer- and lots of people were gathered around- like Woodstock.
She said there was this light shining down from above- and it followed me wherever I went.
In the dream I was singing- humming this hymn- but she did not remember the words.
Then we went to a trailer [in the dream]- and this is what disturbed her- there was a dog that gave birth to 8 puppies.
In the dream she told me there was something wrong- that it was a male dog- giving birth- and that’s not supposed to happen.
Yet I told her [in the dream] that it was ok-
I explained to her [in person- at the park- not in the dream]
That there are verses- some significant to me- about ‘men’ giving birth.
Jesus told his men when we go thru trials- its like ‘birth pains’- he compared it to giving birth-
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
And the prophet Isaiah says ‘more are the children of the desolate- then the married wife’
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Another verse that I have had on my wall for a long time is-
And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. Micah
Years ago it spoke to me about having influence among leaders- shepherds- ‘principle’ men.
8 to be specific.
In the dream- after the male dog labored- he gave birth to 8 pups.
The only thing she did not remember from the dream- were the words to the song I was singing.
As I shared with her the chapter I read- and how I felt it was significant- and told her the song I heard on the radio with the same words from the bible I just read.
Sure enough- those were the words she heard me singing in her dream
I made the above video on the same day the events occurred- because I thought I might forget some details.
And I might have.
Overall I felt it was significant enough to share-
So I did.
NOTE- Write after I wrote the above- this was the verse from the chapter I read that evening-
Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Thought it fit.
PAST POSTS [verses below]
HISTORY OF EVERYTHING- IN 1 HOUR
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. … 2nd Thes. 2:10-13
https://youtu.be/uwDi82SICXo History of everything in 1 hour [part 1]
https://ccoutreach87.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/6-16-16-history-of-everything.zip
ON VIDEO-
.Did my ‘prophecy’ come true? Watch and see
.They said a rocket hit the plane
.What did Patience say?
.Update on detention center
.Bishop Mulvey
.I was right about Devon Anderson- planned parenthood- the judge said she broke the law
.Where did the animals come from?
.Is the story true?
Mesopotamia
.Palestine
.Aristotle
.They were looking for the ‘LOGOS’
.Ptolemy
.Copernicus
.Cosmology
.Scientific/Industrial revolution
.Sir Ramsey and documentary evidence
.Luke/Acts as historical evidence
.Phenomenological language
.Aquinas- Anselm and Augustine
.Richard Dawkins alien creator
.Einstein and the big bang
.C.S. Lewis
.Everything is proof of God
MY LINKS-
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/overview-of-philosophy/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/protestant-reformation-luther/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/qm/
VERSES-
Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
Matthew 2:3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
Matthew 2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
Matthew 2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
Matthew 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
Matthew 2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
Matthew 2:8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
Matthew 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
Matthew 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
Matthew 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Matthew 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Matthew 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Matthew 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,
Matthew 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Matthew 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,
Matthew 2:20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life.
Matthew 2:21 And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel.
Matthew 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:
Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Is. 54:1
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Heb. 13:2
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Lk. 21:11
Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#

Share this:

· Twitter
· Tumblr
· Print
· Google
· Reddit


VERSES-
And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
Isaiah 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Isaiah 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
Isaiah 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
Isaiah 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
Isaiah 66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Isaiah 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
Isaiah 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
Isaiah 66:19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
Isaiah 66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
Isaiah 66:21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.



Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on-  Copy text- download video links [Wordpress- Vimeo] make complete copies of my books/studies and posts- everything is copyrighted by me- I give permission for all to copy and share as much as you like-  I just ask that nothing be sold. We live in an online world- yet- there is only one internet- meaning if it ever goes down- the only access to the teachings are what others have copied or downloaded- so feel free to copy and download as much as you want- it’s all free-
Thanks- John.


No comments:

Post a Comment