Thursday, August 24, 2017

THURSDAY NIGHT-

But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

1-The storm- the Walk https://youtu.be/YrV0SxhrUYE 
.Walk the land
.Port A to Corpus
.Prophets

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

2- Hurricane update https://youtu.be/5MO29CD0Rkg
.Panic in the streets?
.Wal- Mart
.5-fold

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

3- Incompetence https://youtu.be/RX3n8n6znqE 

.The mandatory evacuation was for a few surrounding cities- as of now Corpus is under voluntary evacuation
.I hate to end this post with this last video- but if so I plan on making videos the next few days- covering the storm
.The road was South Staples- coming into Corpus- the traffic was not people trying to leave- but coming into town- the traffic was stopped because they have been working on the road for a few years now and daily they shut down a lane. I was surprised to see them doing it under these conditions- thus the title.

New Living Translation
But I carry out the predictions of my prophets! By them I say to Jerusalem, 'People will live here again,' and to the towns of Judah, 'You will be rebuilt; I will restore all your ruins!' Is. 44:26

.Trump
.Clapper
.NSA
.7th Fleet
.Caller Times runs top news ‘Trump made my skin crawl’!
.An excerpt from Hillary’s book- should this be printed at all?
.Yemen- Libya- North Korea
.Hurricane update


1Kings 18:44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not.
John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John

[More verses below]
NEWS-


PAST POSTS-


VERSES-
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Matt. 8
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Lk. 17
1Kings 18:41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.
1Kings 18:42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
1Kings 18:43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.
1Kings 18:44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not.
1Kings 18:45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
1Kings 18:46 And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, thesame works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
But iI do, though ye believe not me, believe the worksthat ye may know, and believe, that the Father iin me, and I in him.
Believest thou not that I am ithe Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2nd Peter 2
Psalm 56:1 Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
Psalm 56:2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
Psalm 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psalm 56:5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
Psalm 56:6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
Psalm 56:7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.
Psalm 56:8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
Psalm 56:9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
Psalm 56:10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
Psalm 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psalm 56:12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psalm 56:13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?



Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment