Sunday, July 02, 2017

SUNDAY 7-2-17
Isaiah 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.Isaiah 50:8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Chief Mike Markle https://youtu.be/qtSD0jB2hfM 
.Moth
.Stewart street
.Code enforcement
.Murder case
.Vibrio

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and froand knowledge shall be increased.

They killed the dog https://youtu.be/Jg4UZ9y2Ig0 
.San Diego

And I will give unto thethe keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.


Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

.From the ranch- Sandia
.God owns it all- we are his kids
.Who let the dogs out?
.Cops trespass- no warrant
.Abandoned vehicle?
.Gang stalking
.Ready for heaven?

'But if the manslayer at any time goes beyond the border of his city of refuge to which he may flee, and the blood avenger finds him outside the border of his city of refuge, and the blood avenger kills the manslayer, he will not be guilty of blood

Avenger of blood https://youtu.be/-KaWvf2saFg 
.Stigmata
.Astral projection?
.Just a copy
.Occult
.We have better
.Padre Pio
.The Python spirit
.Oracle of Delphi
.Paul cast it out
.The devils believe- and tremble
.you have come to mount Zion
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?


Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.


Thethe angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in themorning, behold, they were all dead corpses.


NEW- I had no plans on the events of this day- but made a bunch of videos as you can see.
I adopted a cute puppy- and my daughters helped find homes for the others.
On my way back to Corpus one of the ladies who took 2 dogs gave us her address- it was on Webb street.
She asked if we knew where it was- I told her I was just there the other day- visiting with Austin.
Sure enough as we pulled in late- Austin was out weed eating a yard.
So I walked down the block and hung out with Austin for about an hour- and Levi showed up.
I could have made another video- but I already have too many.

So- I ended this long day- with a good fellowship with 2 of my friends.
And we managed to get the dogs to a safe place.

My daughter was the one who notified me of the problem at the San Diego dog shelter.
She helps run it- and one of the dogs was injured bad- it looks like someone might have taken the dog [pit bull] out for an illegal dog fight.

That has been going on in the area- and recently dogs have been killed in the area.
So she was upset- because the chief of police took the recording equipment out of the building.
Yes- it upset her.

I’m not sure how much time I will have before I post this-
There are some keys I talked about on the videos- and I’ll try and add some of the verses below.
But in the kingdom of God there is power- there are spiritual gifts given to us- these treasures are found- by you- by me- when we read scripture and operate in faith.

The church has a history of functioning in the supernatural.
But there have also been abuses as well.
I tried to give a few of these keys- and open your mind some- but one of the keys is to not cast your pearls before swine.

Meaning these keys are not formulas that we use- in so much as they are tools given to those who are willing to walk in the path God has ordained for them.
As I talked with a few of the guys- some of this came up.
Ok- that's it for today- I’ll try and post this on Sunday-

God bless you all- John
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire
PAST POSTS-

NEWS- Links
I don’t recommend this site [below] just wanted you to see what I mentioned about Padre Pio-

VERSES-
Isaiah 50:1 Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
Isaiah 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.
Isaiah 50:3 I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.
Isaiah 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
Isaiah 50:5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
Isaiah 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Isaiah 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50:8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Isaiah 50:9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
Isaiah 50:11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
'But if the manslayer at any time goes beyond the border of his city of refuge to which he may flee, and the blood avenger finds him outside the border of his city of refuge, and the blood avenger kills the manslayer, he will not be guilty of blood
"But if there is a man who hates his neighbor and lies in wait for him and rises up against him and strikes him so that he dies, and he flees to one of these cities, then the elders of his city shall send and take him from there and deliver him into the hand of the avenger of blood, that he may die.

Hebrews 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
Hebrews 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
Hebrews 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
Hebrews 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things that that of Abel.
Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Hebrews 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.


Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment