Friday, June 23, 2017

FRIDAY 6-23-17
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Mayor and city leaders- you have an emergency https://youtu.be/S1elMTJA7C0 

.CCPD
.Salary too damn high for the job you are doing
.Lessons from my homeless friend
.Where are the Black council persons?
.The dark secret of South Texas
.Margie Rose doing a good job
.Whats up with the response times on the 911 calls?
.Unreported homicides in Corpus Christi [known- but not reported]
.Cops shoot each other at Rosas scene- yet still no re-evaluation of no knock warrants- what the ‘heck’ is wrong with you?
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.


CCPD headquarters https://youtu.be/OuKma82GSSo 

.The Dodge Neon
.Where are the cops? [when you call to actually report a crime that is]
.Called 911- 4 or 5 times- could not get a cop
.Went to the Police station downtown- no one there at all- called 911- from the police station!
.Still never got a cop
.We have a huge problem with CCPD- when are you going to wake up?
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:


Nueces county 2nd most corrupt- national ranking https://youtu.be/BRZv2StP9P4 

.Pastors- when are you going to actually believe the bible?
.7 Mary 3- cumbersome https://youtu.be/NjNn4bbbgSw 
.Most corrupt Police Department- in the world? [actually I made the case from rankings and studies- not as silly as it sounds]
.Murder
.Mafia
.Ice Raids in Corpus Christi [yes- again]
.The case of a CCPD officer sent to federal prison [His partner lied during the investigation to cover it up- that cop has risen the ranks of CCPD till this day -as far as I know]
.I take what back?

Finally the seventh time, his servant told him, "I saw a little cloud about the size of a man's hand rising from the sea." Then Elijah shouted, "Hurry to Ahab and tell him, 'Climb into your chariot and go back home. If you don't hurry, the rain will stop you!'" Kings 18:44

Hurricane of 2017 https://youtu.be/rTn3eoWHy1g 

.My car often mistaken for a cop car
.But usually not by cops!
.Jesus prophecy
.Came to pass in A.D. 70
.Fury upheld him
.The local man was killed- the medical examiner ruled it asthma
And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

NEW- I talked again about local issues- corruption- etc.
I mentioned various polls/studies that came out over the past few years- I did link them before- but didn’t save those links [I used to keep them all on one file].

In general- most Christians confuse the admonition to obey the authorities with what Paul also said in the same letter [Romans]

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
 Yet the same letter says that there is none good- no not one-
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Meaning- we understand that men [women] hold positions in society- cops- judges- etc.
But we often make the mistake that this means those men [or women] are ‘good’.

Good in the sense that we as a society are often surprised- or find it hard to believe- that yes- sin expresses itself some times in a deeper way- thru those who are in authority.

There are reasons for this- and I talked about this dynamic on the videos.

In short-
Yes- people are inherently evil- until they become children of God.
And of course some cops- judges- etc. are Christians.

But many are not.
And never assume that all in these positions are basically ‘good’ - because if you do- you are not forming your views thru scripture.

I covered the local cop case [few years ago] who was having sex with a minor from a school he was working at.
There were other cops that knew it was going on- one even lied during the investigation to cover for his friend.

Eventually the cop was convicted and sent to Federal prison.
I told this story not to be mean- on the video I tell you how I actually reached out to the family to help them- though it never worked out [the cop- McChester].

But the other cop who tried to cover for the crime- sexual contact with a minor- only got about 3 days suspension- and as far as I know- has climbed the ranks of CCPD.

Yet in society- if you have knowledge of someone who commits sexual assault on a child- and try and cover it up- you face a criminal charge too.

Yet as a CCPD cop- you stay on the job.
That's just one example.

I told my encounter at CCPD a few years ago- I asked a cop if I want to report a crime by a cop [murder] are you telling me I do not call 911- ‘and report it as a crime’.

He told me ‘No- you file a complaint and we take it from there’.
I told this before- and talked about it again today.

So- there are real problems in Corpus Christi Texas- not just little stuff.

And yes- I believe this year is the year that will be remembered for the hurricane- like the locals remember Celia.
Yes- I see it coming now.


PAST POSTS- [My past teachings that relate]
https://ccoutreach87.com/romans-updated-2015/ [I quoted from Romans on the videos]


Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment