Monday, March 27, 2017

ONE LAST NOTE-
A free press- and freedom of speech is vital when exposing corruption in human government. It seems as if some request were made to ‘take down John’s sites’.
I’m not positive from where they came from- but I’m sure most of you could guess.
As of now- most of my sites are still functioning- and I’ll see what’s happening with the other.
The best wait for any entity to ‘fight back’- is to simply address the problems being revealed.
But to try and prevent them being revealed is a tactic as well.
I just read the caller times- and they received an award for their paper.
I actually think some of our local media have done a good job- in the areas I have been posting on.
They make FOI requests from the local authorities- they have exposed criminal/ and or corrupt actions by those in power.
And KRIS news does the same.
I commend them both on being willing to deal with issues.

Ok- that’s it for tonight- I wanted to give you this final update.

No comments:

Post a Comment