Sunday, August 21, 2016


THE JOURNEY-
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  Is. 43:19

ON VIDEO-
.Leadership stuff
.Transition is part of the journey
.J.D Salinger- where did he go?
.Enigma
Here’s the first video on my Hebrews teaching- you can download the complete study at this link below-https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/hebrews-updated-2015/
VERSES- [news below]
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.  Heb. 11:10
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.  Matt. 11:30
Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. John. 13:33
For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.  Matt. 3:3
I quote a lot from James on today’s video- instead of posting the verses- here’s my study- https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/james-2015/
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matt.
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.  Peter 2:5
For more on the nature of the church- here our 2 little booklets I penned a long time ago-



NEWS-
http://www.latimes.com/politics/  Look at the headline from the L.A. times ‘who is winning’?
Then- the graph actually shows a surprise- that in this poll- Trump takes the lead.
Then scroll down to the headline of the story ‘wasted summer for Trump- and a boost for Hillary’.
If you simply read the WORDS- you would think Trump is behind in this poll.
Unless you- yourself- look at the graph- the media even takes a ‘pro Trump’ story- and turns it into a pro Hillary one- whoever you are for- I just want you to see the media manipulation.
And when they do it in stories like the one below- it is no laughing matter.

I almost made one of my ‘real time update’ videos when I read this yesterday. http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politics/us-warns-syria-russia-on-attacks/index.html
Why?
I want you to see media propaganda-
Say if China [or Russia] actually invaded U.S. territory- to back up insurgents in our country- who were actually fighting a real military war against president Obama.
With the stated intention to assassinate him.
Then say if president Obama mobilized the U.S. military to fight these people.
Then say if Putin went public and said ‘warning- we will defend ourselves if we have to’.
That’s exactly what this story is about.
Only we are backing the ‘rebels’ [some are terrorists] in a military campaign to assassinate the president of Syria- Bashar Assad.
And Russia and Syria have been hitting these groups back- in a real war.
Then for the U.S. to say ‘look- we have the right of self-defense’-
It’s unbelievable that many in the American public would be so gullible to actually believe this.
But sadly- many do.
NOTE- Though our stated intention is the removal of Assad- the end result would be his hanging/shooting him in the streets-
That’s the history of what happens when we do these types of things [Libya- Iraq- etc.]
http://nyti.ms/2b4ia1P  Stuff I have been talking about- Russia


facebook.com/john.chiarello.5 
Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment