Wednesday, May 11, 2016

 MY RESPONSE TO LT. HOOPER OF CCPD
https://youtu.be/0feeHUNdhdY  Lt. Hooper- CCPD


WHERE DID THE ARTICLE GO?
I was out today- and as I checked the news sites on my phone- I saw
CCPD- ‘Corpus Christi is NOT [YES- Caps] the 2nd most criminal city’.
I believe the officer’s name was Hooper.
It seemed like a direct response TO ME.
Because the article I posted has been around for a long time- and I recently used it on a number of posts.
So- I thought I would re-read it- and respond.
I don’t see it now- maybe they realized it didn’t look good- the way they responded.
I wanted to critique it- because it seemed he was wrong- talking about crime stats themselves- even though the article was speaking about corruption.
Either way- it was the top story [about 10 minutes ago] on one of the local news sites [I think KRIS] AND NOW I CAN’T FIND IT.
I thought it unprofessional the way he said ‘C.C. is NOT’.
Using caps.
So- I felt it needed a response- and if I find the article again- I’ll try and go thru it.
John
I just went thru all the sites- they pulled that article.
I’m not sure why- but it was obvious it was more than likely a direct response to me- and it was the top story on that site.
It showed a retaliatory response- to a blogger- just in the fact it was a response- to a very old study- that I recently posted.
And it said in Caps ‘Corpus Christ IS NOT the 2nd most…’
Well folks- there you have it- all the world to see.

facebook.com/john.chiarello.5
Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#






No comments:

Post a Comment