Monday, May 23, 2016

MESSAGE TO PREACHERS
https://youtu.be/JKAw96naqKQ  Message to preachers
https://youtu.be/PhtKlqlnBVw  Open letter to Mayor Nelda
https://youtu.be/zq2VfO5QiXo  Felonies committed by CCPD- names- places
I call on the Department of justice to come in TODAY and immediately investigate the CCPD- because their record [shown above] is to show up at the homes of those who report assault and battery WITH A DEADLY WEAPON by a CCPD cop [see video above] at their homes in a CCPD cop car- with gun in hand- to intimidate those who they just assaulted- WITH A GUN IN HAND! Get it yet mayor?
Yes- we are indeed at the boiling point.


On these videos- I give names- places- of actual felonies committed by CCPD officers.
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:9 The LORD's voice crieth unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, and who hath appointed it.
Below-  A TRUE STORY of a CCPD officer committing a felony crime- with the full acknowledgment of the CCPD. Which has been REPORTED BY ME- JOHN CHIARELLO.
ON VIDEO-
.MLK
.Bobby Kennedy
.2 packs a day
.I don’t want to know doc
.Trump- Sanders- Clinton
.My V.A. doctor
.Chief Simpson
.Blacks on death row
VERSES AT BOTTOM
I mention MLK and Bobby Kennedy on the video- below are the speeches they gave.
https://youtu.be/GoKzCff8Zbs  Bobby Kennedy speech

[more links below]
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.


IT’S BOILING OVER NOW!
Why talk about ‘cover up’ and water boil?
The MAIN problem with crooked cops- is the fact that they engage- nonstop- in criminal activity- with the full knowledge of those in authority.
In Corpus Christi- the Mayor and officials KNEW that cops were committing open crimes.
And they simply let it go on [till this day].
Until Mayors- councilmen- and others refuse to turn a blind eye to the citizens abused- by COPS- then the Federal authorities MUST COME IN to stop them.
The problem is systemic-
Links below are about CCPD
http://www.texaswatchdog.org/2011/09/corpus-christi-police-officer-accused-of-making-unlawful-arrest/1317229866.column this case reminds me of the guys on the streets- who have had Zanax planted on them- did time in prison- by a cop [who I named- and gave info to the Mayor and city leaders] yet- he was actually promoted by CCPD.
He threatened to murder Albert Hoffman- saying ‘disappear- or I will make you disappear’.
One of the street guys died in the back of his police car- and was ruled ‘death by asthma’.
The Dept. is fully aware of it all- and they promote him.
The same cop assaulted- targeted members of the community [I gave that info too]
And regularly engages in felony crimes- and still gets promoted.

 HERES THE ONE I REPORTED- ONE OF MANY-
The more I ‘re-read’ my own post [before posting it] the ‘more zealous’ I get’.
For you ‘city leaders’ who might be thinking ‘what’s this guy talking about’.
I can give you many of the names- right now.
I have given them to you- in private.
One of my friends told me how a cop stopped him at Stripes- here in the Bluff.
YES- THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
The cop was pissed off because my friend didn’t have drugs on him.
Yes- he has a record of getting pissed off when this happens.
So- the Cop went home- got out of his CCPD uniform- and jumped him [beat the shit out of him] ON VIDEO- AT THE STRIPES AT FLOUR BLUFF DRIVE AND SPID.
He had no idea who beat him- he was hospitalized.
Later while reviewing the video- they realized it was that ON DUTY COP.
My friend talked to CCPD- and the supervisors told him they can’t do anything- unless he presses charges.
ARE YOU HEARING THIS MAYOR!!
So- the CCPD supervisor said to my friend [I have the name- I’m not lying] that- quote ‘we promise he will never lay a hand on you again’.
He mugged my friend- put him in the f.. hospital- and what happened to the CCPD cop?
He showed up- at the house he was staying in- here in Turtle Cove.
Parked outside- and when my friend left the house- the CCPD cop said ‘we caught the guy that beat the shit out of you- and sent him to Port A’.
Of course it was the cop that beat the shit out of him.
This is one out of thousands.
Now- see why I’m mad?
A 20 year history of this- and you take it as some type of a joke.
 I assure you- it’s not a joke.
You have much more than a water problem in C.C.
VERSES-
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Luke 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Luke 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Luke 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Luke 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

facebook.com/john.chiarello.5 
Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment