Monday, November 17, 2014


MONDAY MORNING- I will post this in a few minutes- watch the videos- listen to the radio tape- and scroll down- follow the story.

When I went to my car this morning [few minutes ago] I saw something on the ground- under my driver side door.

Hmm?

It was a woman’s purse.

I hesitated to open it up- thinking ‘who the hell knows- maybe it’s a trap’ [yeah- still got that paranoid thing going- You should have seen me yesterday- I took a ride thru Robstown- where the cops used to pull me over when I was taking my street crew to the meetings.

As I’m driving- alone- in my head I was saying ‘go ahead- pull me over now!’.

Sure enough- a Robstown cop gong the other way- on the highway- sees me- spins around and puts on the lights.

Now- I had a few incidents this year where I kinda got into it with these guys- my street crew even said once ‘man John your belligerent with those guys’.

So- when he pulled behind me- I mean my heart was pumping.

I knew- this time- they had no cause- and to be honest- I have a temper- and I can’t trust myself at times.

So- he gets out of the car- walks up to the window- my inspection sticker was out- my bad.

Ok- what was in the woman’s purse?

Those of you who have followed the posts- will know.

Someone returned my daughters stolen purse- and ID’s.

The guys have not seen me for a few weeks- the rumors were ‘John went over the edge’.

They have seen me ‘over the edge’- and I guess the person who took it- thought ‘I hope he’s ok’.

And did the right thing- enjoy the rest.

http://wp.me/a4V5qQ-8g This weeks video.
http://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=50  This is the radio tape for the week- it’s an old wave file- you need to hear it by using internet explorer browser- sorry.

Galatians 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Galatians 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Galatians 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Galatians 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Galatians 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
Galatians 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Hebrews 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Hebrews 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Hebrews 11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Hebrews 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Hebrews 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
Hebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Hebrews 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Hebrews 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Hebrews 13:10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
Hebrews 13:11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Ephesians 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Ephesians 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
1Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1Peter 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Revelation 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
Revelation 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Revelation 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

NOTE- In this week’s video- you will see my frustration on the tape. I bought a new phone- an Lgg3- just for video. It did not work for what I needed.
So- I re-did the video 3 or 4 times thru out the day- driving back and forth to T Mobile- thinking we got the problem fixed- then to make a 2nd- 3rd recording- and it still didn’t work- so- that’s why I’m upset on the video [you should have saw the one that didn’t upload- dogs barking in the back- for those of you who don’t care about bible teaching- just the video saga alone is worth staying with us].
To sum up- the above verses are intended to progressively follow the story that I started teaching in North Bergen- a sort of panoramic view of the Kingdom of God- and how the Apostles in the New Testament do indeed see these promises made to the Patriarchs- as finding fulfillment in the Church.

The writer of Hebrews [who I quote on the video] sees Abrahams journey as ‘looking for a city which has foundations’- he goes on [the above verses] and says this city is THE CHURCH.

John shows us the same thing in the book of Revelation- how the ‘city coming down from heaven’ is THE BRIDE- THE LAMBS WIFE.

In these weekly videos I plan on covering issues that I feel are important- for the church- globally.

‘John- how is this stuff important’?

God question!

When we read the bible- with understanding- we view it thru the Cross.

Meaning- God revealed himself to us thru his Son.

So- when you read apocalyptic literature [Revelation- Ezekiel- etc.] you read it realizing that the visions the prophets were seeing are not TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.

How does this have significance- globally?

We live in a day where religious extremism is a major problem- and in some cases a wrong view of the bible feeds into this.

If we are reading the book of Revelation- or the other prophetic books- seeing them thru the lens of ‘look- God is going to kill our enemies’ or ‘God will wipe out any nation that comes against Israel’.

Then- we are not reading it correctly- thru the paradigm of the Cross.

Ok- I don’t want to go on- but hopefully in time you will get a better understanding of these things.

I do obviously believe in the bible- and do not ‘spiritualize’ everything.

But when we read the visions that the prophets had- they are intended to be ‘spiritualized’ in a sense- they are ‘pictures’ they speak of significant things- and those things are not about nuclear war- or God taking a political side- or even siding with certain nations in a militaristic way.

No- like the verse I have been quoting these past few months-

‘The TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT [INTENT] OF PROPHECY’.

RADIO GLEANINGS- Today is Thursday 11-13-14- as I wind down my updating of radio tapes- a funny thing happened.
The other day I ran into one of the street crew- I’ve known him for years.
Though he too lives on the street- yet- he is very critical of the other street guys.
He in a way see’s himself as different- ok.
But- he has told me- over many years- that a Christian should not be ‘on the streets’ with drunks- addicts- etc. [he is one by the way].

Now- he’s a friend- and a few years ago one of his girlfriend’s told me one day ‘so and so idolizes you John’.

I never knew he looked up to me that much.

So- once again last week he told me the same thing.
Now- every time he tells me this- I always say ‘the bible makes a distinction between associating with Christians in ‘the church’ [ministry] who are living in active sin- and between being out in the world- Jesus told us we are salt and light- and we need to be in the world’.

But- when he gave me the same advice last week- being I’m in the middle of trying to hear God about this stuff- I thought ‘well hell- maybe he’s been right all along’.

Then- sure enough on my radio tapes I heard my teaching on the book of Corinthians- and I dealt with this very issue.

About not associating [or having ministry partnerships] with a brother who is in open sin.

Now- I want to be careful here- because we are indeed ‘all sinners’.

But- in the past few years I have been involved with ministries- and some of my friends in these partnerships- well- are living with people they are not married to.

I actually have brought this up- multiple times- with my friends- and they have said ‘well- I’ve decided to keep living with so and so’.

Over time- I felt in time- maybe things would get better.

They haven’t- so- in some of these areas- I do see/apply the teaching on not having close interpersonal ministry involvement with brothers [who I love- and tried to give advice- multiple times- about this- and will still go by and see him- he is still a friend] if they choose to keep living with someone who they are not married to.

I hesitate to add this- but felt I needed to.

But-what about my street crew?

As I heard my own tapes on this subject- sure enough I jumped to another tape [these are years apart by the way].

I think it was something from the book of judges- and on that tape I actually said ‘you know I have a homeless friend [the guy I just mentioned who has told me not to ‘hang’ out with other street guys] and he often brings up the bible teaching from Corinthians about not being with sinners- and I try to give him balance- that Jesus told us to be in the world- but not of it’.

Sure enough- I went on and gave the parable from Jesus himself- where he says ‘don’t try and uproot the weeds- in doing so you might hurt the good stuff too’.

He was talking about us- in the world.

I just found it strange that my own advice on these tapes- has been speaking about my own transition- I mean I was debating comments from a friend- and actually heard my self correcting myself- about his actual advice- years ago.

So- today I will see the street crew in a little while- will try and make another video [if weather permits- I feel like I’m in N.J. right now- it’s about 40 degrees- and wet!].

So- I’ll finish up this process of hearing some old tapes- and make a few more notes.

As of now- I will still see the street crew- but not like before- not an every day affair.

Radio quotes from me-
 ‘Frame your gift around the things that matter- don’t worship men’ ‘Don’t look for verses to justify what you are doing- try and see the big picture’ ‘Don’t tear out the bad before the harvest- cause you might hurt the good in the process- don’t be a moral crusader- Paul did teach separation from sinful brothers- but don’t leave the world’ [in context- we all ‘sin’ in a way- the apostle Paul was talking about a brother at the church of Corinth who was sleeping with his father’s wife- probably not his own mother [I hope!]. Now- when Paul told them to separate from him- it was because he was openly doing it- and everyone knew. It was not a situation where he was trying to do the right thing- so- I want to be careful here- I have many friends on the street- in many situations- but- when you are doing ministry- Christian ministry- this sin- adultery- really tops the list- show mercy- extend love- but try your best to do the right thing- even if it’s hard]. ‘don’t isolate yourself’ ‘God visited Sarah and Abraham at the set time- and fulfilled what he showed them at the start’ ‘some ministry things you do are fun- exciting- but are not necessarily the main purpose’ ‘he was not laying down the vision- just changing the process- some past patterns are done- it’s been a long journey- some things seemed surreal- but we must give up on our old process’ [I was doing an old teaching about the life of Abraham when I made these comments] ‘It’s been fun- a wild ride’ ‘He makes mistakes on the journey- but he’s stumbling towards God’ ‘Don’t sell your birth right for fleshly/material things, the present church has ‘sold’ her birth right by using bible verses to simply inherit monetary things’ ‘I will make you a fruitful nation- kings will come out of you’ ‘Come out of Babylon [meaning sinful lifestyles- habits] and rest in God’s city’ [the church- meaning the people/community of God- that transcends all denominations and various expressions of church- but is made up of all who believe- both in heaven and on earth].

Thursday afternoon- Just got back from seeing some of my street crew- it’s been about 2 weeks since I checked on the boys.

Now- lots of the guys were worried ‘has John fell off the wagon’.  Just got a text from a friend checking on me.

Honest? I’m sober 22-23 months [heck- January 3rd is 2 years- you figure it out].
I don’t keep track anymore- and I don’t live each day under a legalistic bondage about the thing.

But- I just reviewed another tape [#634] I was teaching the story of Samson-
Here are a few notes ‘He escapes and goes into hiding- yet God uses him in a greater way’ ‘the enemy attacks those who plant the word- Samson used a jawbone of a donkey to defeat the Philistines- then when he was weary he drank water himself from the same BONE’ [I taught that God will use your own teachings to bless you. On this tape I even said ‘I have been reviewing some old tapes- and God has been speaking to me from them’- I have no idea when I said this- but that’s happening right now!] ‘humble yourself and God will exalt you in due time’ ‘Don’t seek fame’ ‘God strategically placed him to defeat more of the enemy in his death than in his life’-

At the mission today- I talked a bit with Bobby.

Bobby is an alcoholic- yet this year he came to my meetings- and really surprised me- he has a strong background in the bible- and I could tell he has sought God for years.

Yes- he still drinks- but he will have to deal with that in time.

Bobby seemed to be one of the guys that was the most ‘depressed’ about me not coming around like I used to.

Now- I do have a one track mind [it can change tracks at times] but when I think I’m supposed to go a certain way- that’s it- I go.

So- Bobby looked worried as he came up to me at Timmons.

I sat with Bobby- assured him I’m doing well- and I think some of the others listening in might have been surprised- because I am doing well.

I talked to Bobby- told him I did not abandon them- but made some changes.

I had a good fellowship with Henry- one of the street guys who is a close friend.

I mean we talked Theology- he is smart [talked about Hebrew- Greek and Aramaic- and lots of stuff that you would normally not think a guy on the street would know].

Cameron was more than happy to see me- I might stop by later and see his dog- the kid is doing great [well- better than I thought].

I cheered Bobby up- told him I doing good- and will stop in every so often to see them- they are my street crew!

I told the guys that Eli [the friend I did the Bishop meeting with] said ‘John- you can still stop by and see me’.

I let the boys know I’m now making videos- and maybe we will jump in the car one day- take a ride to Bishop [or Alice- San Antonio- etc.] and do one of the meetings [only spur of the moment thing] I’ll get it on tape.

I have made the main transition that I felt I needed to make.

I will not go back to the street ministry- not like in the past.

But- I will see the guys every so often- just for lunch time.

I have been refreshed from hearing my old radio shows- it was like drinking ‘water from the jawbone’ [Jawbone represents a speaking gift- I think you get it].

Note- Bobby has a ‘lady friend’ at the mission- she's a sweet girl.
She knits Bobby wool hats for the winter- hand maid.

Before I went to N.J. Bobby put one in my car- during one of our rides to the meetings I was doing.
Bobby asked me about it today- I mean it’s 40 degrees out- and wet.

I told Bobby ‘you know what I did with it- I gave it to Billy- my homeless friend in North Bergen’.

One day Billy asked if I had a warm hat- ‘yeah- in the trunk’.

Bobby told his lady friend ‘John gave it to one of his New York homeless friends’.

She was elated!
 Felt like she contributed to my ministry.

She sure did- they all do.

Oh- forgot this note from the tape- it said ‘we thought you were mad and were never gonna come back’- I mean that’s what my street crew thought/expressed today.

I had no idea when I was going to ‘come back’- last night I had a dream- it was one of the street guys- Danny.

He attended the meetings I did this year.

I can’t remember it all- but when I woke up- I felt ‘I guess today is the day’- and saw the crew.

FRIDAY- What a ‘funny’ day. As you watch the video- I explained that I made the first one- then the phone ran out of memory on the SD card.
So- I’m a bit of an over reactor- and I drove to the T-Mobile place [on the other side of town- I was recording at the T heads].

And I told them ‘look- the only reason I bought the lsg3 phone- was to record- and that darn phone aint recording- I’m tempted to go back to the Huawei thing’ [NOTE- I’m probably not even saying the correct name for either phone- but that’s what I have been calling them].

Now- the poor kid [manager?] Saw I was upset.
He worked with me- I bought the extra memory- and off I went [that’s when I made this week’s video].

But that’s not the end of the story.

After I made this week’s video- it still didn’t seem to work.

So- I went back- the poor kid helped me try and get it right- I mean I had my laptop out- he’s viewing the tape. I went out to the car to smoke- and thought ‘geez- this kids gonna see me trying to teach the bible- I hope he doesn’t watch too long!’
So- I was ready to get another phone- I mean I’m in the store- not yelling or anything- but I talk to my self- a lot- they hear me at the table on the side ‘you gotta be kidding me- I’m ready to switch back to the crappy Huwia…’

You get the feeling.

So- right before I change phones- lo and behold- the video worked!

I have been using some junky player I downloaded in New Jersey when I first entered the fray of video recording.

But- the actual media player on the laptop- it worked.

So- as I was leaving- the kid said ‘and what are you teaching on these video’s’.

I didn’t want to say ‘the bible’ after they saw the whole thing- so I said ‘you know- Philosophy- Theology- stuff like that’.

I think the kid did watch the video- to be honest.
I mean it was funny in a way- hope you enjoy this week’s talk- it came at a price.
UPDATE- I just replaced the phone- if I can- I will upload this week’s video- it is important- if not I will re-do it again- for the 3rd, 4th time.

I figured out the problem- being the lgg3 phone is so ‘advanced’- takes top of the line video [that’s why I made the investment] - a normal 20 minute video takes up about 200,000 kb [memory].

On this phone- it took over 3 million- in a compressed zip folder.

I do pay for space on the WordPress site- so- it would take up the whole site- not good.

If you want a phone for video- it’s not the one.



facebook.com/john.chiarello.5
ccoutreach87.wordpress.com

Note- Do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. Thanks- John. Don’t forget to scroll down on the timeline [FaceBook#] - I have posted lots. visit- ccoutreach87.wordpress.com- my radio shows.















No comments:

Post a Comment