Sunday, April 25, 2010

PRAYER REQUESTS- Check this section every so often for updates! [I know this is a lot to remember, just ask the lord what he would have you pray for and try to commit it to memory. Or better yet, just go to this section weekly and read thru it in a spirit of prayer! God will hear this too!] Those of you who get our blog ad in your weekly paper [see news paper ads] please cut out the church page and put it on your wall as a weekly prayer reminder. Or print this section from the blog [prayer requests] and pin it up on your wall. I keep my computer open to this page while praying. I believe some of you are going to become intercessors on our behalf, I value that more than any other type of support! Thanks.





1- Pray for all of our people daily! Those who read this blog, those who hear the radio show and everyone we have reached out to thru ‘word and deed’ [outreach]. Pray the following;
A) That God would multiply us exceedingly, make nations out of us and bring forth kings [influential leaders] from us.
B) That God will pour out his Spirit on our seed, his blessing on our offspring.
C) Thru our seed the desolate cities will be inhabited and all nations would be blessed.
D) Out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water.
E) One shall chase a thousand, two will put ten thousand to flight.
F) God will contend with him that contends with me and save my children.
G) The smallest shall become a thousand, the littlest one a strong nation.
H) That Gods Word ‘shall not depart out of our mouth, nor out of the mouth of our seed, nor out of the mouth of our ‘seeds seed’ from this time forth and forevermore’.
I) That God would ‘RESTORE TO US THE YEARS [SUBSTANCE] THAT THE LOCUST HAS EATEN’!


There are different categories/groups of ‘seed’ [offspring] the Lord has given us. ‘Gentiles shall come to thy light and Kings to the brightness of thy rising’. While I realize these scriptures speak of Jesus Messianic ministry, I have applied them to the Lord giving us influence ‘with kings’ [key leaders in Gods Kingdom] and ‘Gentiles’ [the many hurting people who comprise the majority group of our people!] ‘Your Sons shall come from far, and your daughters from the ends of the earth’. We have had both ‘spiritual sons and daughters’ from all over the planet!

2- Pray for the Radio outreach and this blog! [ our ‘coastlands’ the areas we blog and broadcast into]
A) That God would give his Word free course.
B) The blog would go ‘viral’.
C) That Gods doctrine ‘would drop down like rain, his speech distill like dew’.
D) That we would ‘publish the name of the Lord’ [not ours!]
E) ‘From our right hand would go a fiery law’.
F) ‘That every one will receive of our words’.
G) That ‘the coastlands shall wait for his law’ [that which God is speaking thru us and many others!]
H) That God would ‘strengthen the bars of our gates and bless our children within. That peace would be within our borders and our garners would be full providing all manner of store’.
I) That the Lord would ‘visit this vine, this vineyard and this olive branch’. That by his favor he would ‘make our mountain to stand strong’.
J) That God would pour water on those who are thirsty and floods upon the dry ground.


3- We have friends and people who have emailed us with various needs. Pray that;
A) God would heal our friends.
B) Break all types of addictions! [The anointing of Jesus breaks yokes! Even the yoke of mammon!]
C) Pray the ‘Blood of Jesus’ over each other and that God would fill us with his Spirit. [speak the BLOOD OF JESUS OUT LOUD!]
D) For the Lord to give us divine wisdom!
E) Christina, Deborah, Bethany, Becky, John and Mary [me and my family]
F) I have a bunch of ministers/pastors from Pakistan who email regularly and use our teachings, they work with Muslims in dangerous areas. Please keep them in your prayers.


4- Pray for both the Body of Christ [persecuted church!] and the lost world. For all Muslims, Jewish people and all nations and cultures outside of the covenant of Christ. That God would send workers into the harvest and blind eyes would be opened to the gospel.

5- Answered prayer; [I am including both answered and ‘unanswered’ requests in this section. I don’t want to sound ‘faithless’, but I expected to be writing about healings that did not occur. I really thought I would be writing on the death of Patrick at one point. I want you to know, that as of now, all the prayers have actually been answered!]

A) Sunshine- [my wife’s friend, we were not asking you to pray for a sunny day!] went back to the doctor and is cancer free! She has been very sick with other illnesses, and when she found multiple lumps she was told by the first doctor that it more than likely is cancer. She has been checked and it is not! Praise God, keep praying for her.

B) Robert- This friend had massive colon cancer surgery 6 months ago. He is the homeless friend I have told you about, the guy I bought the tent for. I really ‘worried’ about him. He is really excited about our teaching ministry. I just met him a few months back. But after the massive surgery he was told to get chemo treatments and refused. He told the doctor ‘I am trusting God’. He also has been in pain in his abdomen and was told during a checkup that they spotted more stuff. I don’t recommend for people to not get treatment if the doctor says to get it. But anyway he is also the brother that started having prophetic dreams and stuff right after I prayed for our people to have prophetic ‘fillings’ of Gods Spirit. He has been gaining weight and feeling better. Keep praying for him too, thanks. NOTE- he stopped by the other day and said ‘PRAISE JESUS’! He has found a job, he had borrowed a van and it was full of his belongings from his camp. He was moving in, rent free, to a very expensive 2 story home on the Southside while his friend has it on the market. I told him I would put the story on this blog, he says ‘make sure you tell them that I praised Jesus!’ note- keep praying for Robert, he still feels certain lumps/effects at times.

C) Darius- I just got word that the boy will be fine. The brain tumor is non cancer [we believe as of now] It is much smaller than originally thought and the boys prognosis is very good. Praise God!

D) URGENT! Please pray for Patrick. He is a good friend of mine in New Jersey. He is on a respirator and has lung and breathing problems due to a drug overdose. NOTE- Patrick miraculously made it! Read entry # 773 [most recent stuff section] for the story.

E) [This testimony comes from the very long ‘Prophecies/Dreams/Visions’ section. This fits in with answered prayer] this last one will probably be the most interesting. During this time as a new believer I was daily learning the word and truly enjoying the journey. I was working as a house painter for a Christian homebuilder. We were building a huge house for a dentist. While inside painting one of the rooms I heard a loud scream as in if someone was hysterical. I quickly went to the room downstairs where I thought the scream came from. When I entered the room I saw the mother of the boys who lived in the home had found her young boy [around 2 or 3 years old?] at the bottom of the swimming pool and he was blue and lifeless, this boy was dead! Well one of the other carpenters began doing C.P.R. on the boy. The mother was in hysterics and I started to pray. I distinctly remember the prayer. I simply prayed for God to put the boys spirit back in his body and for God to bring him back from the dead [it was not one of those ‘if it be thy will’ type prayers!]. Well sure enough after a minute or two the boy started coughing and breathing. Later on during the week the boy had told the doctor when he was dead at the bottom of the pool that Jesus had appeared to him. The doctors testified that the lack of brain damage and the recovery were miraculous. The local newspaper ran a front page story that read ‘child says he saw the Lord’ [Kingsville Record- early 80s. maybe you can find it on line?]. The boys father is still a local dentist here in Kingsville, and the boy is alive and doing well today. I would like to mention that at the time I didn’t make a big thing out of it, but there were people that I knew from the Baptist church I attended that kind of said ‘wow, what happened’ and my response was ‘oh the Lord raised the boy from the dead’. It was more of a childlike faith as a new believer trusting God to do a miracle. We have such a tendency to want to publicize these types of things that I feel this hinders the Spirit from doing more miracles. Sort of like God knows how much we really like getting the glory out of ‘God used me to raise the dead’ that this prevents him from doing it more often! [Let me add that this is the 1st time I have told this story in writing, 20 something years after the fact. And the only other time I ever shared it was on the radio about 8 to 10 years after we started broadcasting]




F) URGENT! Pray for David’s son. David is one of our close Kingsville friends. PRASIE GOD! David’s 2 year old boy, Isaac, was in critical condition due to a possible allergic reaction from an insect bite. He might not have made it, but I just got a message on my cell


G) UPDATE- SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST- please remember my wife in prayer, she went to the emergency room earlier in the day. She has had extreme pain in her side and also coughing up blood. Thanks, John.

My wife [Mary] was admitted to the hospital yesterday [9-6-09]. She has blood clots in both lungs and they also found a spot on her liver, please continue to lift her up in prayer. Thanks, John.

It’s Saturday 9-12-09, hopefully my wife will be coming home today from the hospital. She is doing much better, thanks for all the prayers. God bless, John. Do continue to pray for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment