Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Wednesday 9-6-17

WEDNESDAY 9-6-17 [Took a ride from Corpus to San Antonio and made some videos along the way- this is just a brief post- I did add some verses and a few comments below- tomorrow I’ll post a teaching- post]
Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
Crow nation-
.Stripes
.Solitary testimony
.4 stories- underground
.Prison system
.Chuck Colson [Watergate]
.Bobby’s next!
.God’s time
Psalm 62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Daca and Irma-
.Google CCoutreach87
.Greatly moved?
.Media driven
.Some Democrats [liberal view] would rather have a political advantage- then to actually protect the Dreamers
.How do we know this?
.Because they refused to pass ‘Daca’ as a real law- when they had the majority [Dem Pres- Dem House- Dem senate]

And the remnant who have escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward and bear fruit upward. Is. 37:31

River walk- San Antonio-
.12 minutes
.House passed 8 billion for Harvey aid
.Sandy- New Jersey
.Black liberal Dem- she taught us [and Cokie] a lesson
.Democracy Now- CBS
.I heard the news refer to Black people as African American- don’t they realize these people were born in the U.S.?
.Do you know the way to Broadway?
.Yes- head North- far North
.Aquinas and the Reformers
.A lesson from the cypress trees by the River walk

Lexington-
.Preview upcoming teaching
.Jeroboam’s idolatry- where did he get the idea?
.How did Paul get revelation?[Not the bible book- written by John]
.From Jesus himself
.If it’s not broken- don’t fix it

NEW- Today I just did one of my roll out’s- if there was a theme I guess it would be this-
We as the people of God- seek God- directly [the Psalm below].

We also have roots [the trees by the river walk]- we have a past- a good past- a history-
When we recognize the Church fathers [our elders- mentioned on the video I did in San Antonio] then we can bear good fruit- upward.

In my brief review of Kings- that was the mistake Rehoboam [Solomon’s son] makes.

He takes the advice of the younger men- and rejects the advice of the older men who ruled alongside of his father Solomon.

In the discussion about politics- and news.
We see outrage today- the media have defined people as cruel- inhuman.
Yet many of the same people- have actually cheered there own side in the past- when they were just as cruel.

Yes- a while back I posted the videos of former Democrat presidents [Obama- Clinton] who used very right wing speech when talking about immigrants.
They said they were stealing our jobs- and that our nation is a nation of laws- we can’t let people in who have bypassed the law.

Yes- these were the actual words of Former Democrat presidents- who were applauded for their stand-
By the same people today who are on the brink of national outrage- because Trump rescinded Daca.

I’m pro immigrant- and would have preferred the Democrats to have made Daca a real law- when they had the chance.
But they did not give it priority-

As a mater of fact- before Obama made the executive order- these same Democrats supported the anti- immigrant laws- and were not outraged- calling for true immigration reform.

To me- its just a game- they would prefer having a Political tool- then to do what is right.

A few years ago there was a senator who showed the actual picture of a baby on the floor of congress.
The baby was beautiful-
Maybe 7-8 months into the pregnancy?

And a Democrat senator refused to call it a human being- though she knew it was a human being.
But for Political correctness- that same senator advocates for the murder of that baby.

If you can support the murder of a child up until 9 months- while knowing full well that late term pregnancy is wrong.

Then you will do anything out of political expediency- no matter the feigned outrage you show today.
And yes- that's what I saw/heard today on the news.

Many in an uproar- over the very same policies that they praised- when their side was in power.
If these same outraged Democrats and media people showed true concern-
They would have acted when they had the chance.
So yes- to many of them- it’s simply a game they play.

Pray for our country- our leaders- for Florida who is in the path of Irma.

Remember- we have roots in God- we are also rooted in a great Christian heritage.

We are part of a church that was established 2000 years ago.
This church has had a voice for justice for many centuries- before our blessed nation was even born.
Yes- we- the church- are the elders of this land.

Our young nation [yes- 240 years is young compared to 2000 years] can learn from us.
The decisions that our leaders make- should not be based on the political expediency of the moment- but on a true desire for justice.

I stand for the immigrant- and for the unborn- both of these positions have been held by the church for thousands of years.
A true voice for justice.

When politicians use these issues- as Political issues to gain advantage.
Then when I hear their outrage later- it truly rings hollow to me.

Yes- I think they are simply playing a game-
And in the cases mentioned above- a deadly one indeed.



VERSES-
Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
Psalm 62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Psalm 62:3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
Psalm 62:4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psalm 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
Psalm 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalm 62:9 Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.
Psalm 62:10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
Psalm 62:12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment