Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WEDNESDAY-

Day 3- the continuing crisis at the Corpus Christi Police department- headed by Chief Mike Markle

I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.

I just fired the police chief- https://youtu.be/nm2_W-BMgu4

Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

I baptized him too!- https://youtu.be/3sg2AMN3ZXc 

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

DA drops charges on local molestation case-

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.


Road blocked-
There was a ton of traffic on my way back to the Bluff- backed up for miles. At first I had no idea why. Then I thought ‘Maybe they heard the Police chief was retiring and they wanted to throw him a party’? Maybe? Or come to the Baptism? [If you don’t watch the videos- you won’t get it]

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

NOTE- On these ‘roll-out’ videos I have done for the last few days- I did mention cases- that to the people involved- are a big deal [Lady whose son died at the football game- and the cop wrote out a false report]. Now- these are only a few- things that either I’m aware of- or the local media picked up on. And it does take a sort of ‘pounding’ it-day after day- for the public to be aware. There are many more cases- of stuff I do not know about- or the local media has not reported on- so for theirs sake's as well- I blog hard for a few days- and then go back to the normal routine. Right before I posted this- I was thinking of doing one more video. I just listened to NPR news- and they covered the tragedy in Virginia- they had audio of the family members and friends who went to the funeral of the girl who was killed at the rally. Then NPR reported that Trump blamed it on the left- the progressives- in essence- that Trump blamed the girls death- on the girl herself. They also did this with another story- ‘this’ meaning bias. I'm not defending Trump here nor do I think he handled his statements well- but he blamed the violence on both sides- meaning the radical left- as well as the radical right. But NPR speaks so convincingly I could see how many who heard what I did- would actually go away thinking Trump blamed the girls death- on the girl herself [because she was a progressive]. So yes- the media- both sides- are also causing division in the country- Ok- that's it for now- God bless all- Even Chief Markle- as he begins a new phase of life- enjoying his retirement years.


PAST POSTS-





VERSES-
Isaiah 12:1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Isaiah 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
Isaiah 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.



Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment