Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WEDNESDAY- 7-12-17

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. Daniel 4:17

Officer Mitchell- CCPD https://youtu.be/MU3xlMu8_Sk 
.Don’s pier
.Officer Mitchell
.Kings 9 preview
.Crow and Claire
.Policing in general
And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

Corpus Christi Police Department https://youtu.be/ilTIdPHxfZE
.Tim
.Bob
.The journal
.Black mail man busted illegally
.CCPD
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

.Fake kidnapping case
.Charges against 11 year old girl?
.mechanic case
.Gang case
.Angels
.Enoch
.The dream
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.


NEW- I was at the park today- Officer Mitchell with the Corpus Christi Police department told me to leave the park.
I pay 2400 dollars a year taxes- CCPD did this without lawful cause.

2 friends over the past 2 weeks have told me that another officer has told them to leave- move their vehicle- in places where other people were fishing and celebrating the 4th of July.

Both Tim and Bob were told to leave areas- where they were lawfully at.
Over the years the people on the street have asked ‘why do I have to leave’ and often times it’s because ‘we said so’.

On many occasions- if the people are drunk- or using drugs- then yes- the cops have a right to do this- but they break the law when they are saying it to people who are legally in public.

Often times- if the people do not leave- even if they are there lawfully- the CCPD will indeed arrest them.

I take none of this as a game- I consider the unlawful arrest in these cases a crime.
Because in these cases- the cop is actually withholding a citizen against the law [or threatening him with false imprisonment].

I did go back to the park- and made the first video.
I didn’t realize that officer Mitchell was still there- sitting on a park bench.

Usually the cop will simply arrest the person- even if he is not breaking the law- simply because they told them to leave.
I assume officer Mitchel realized I was making a video- and decided in this instance to obey the law.

UPDATE-
My friend Don did receive the code violation notices that the city charged him with.
Don has a nice pier- and fishing cabin off the inter-coastal waterway.

A few weeks ago the cops showed up at his house with a search warrant- and refused to tell him who made a complaint [throwing something off the pier- Fish guts after catching fish?].

They searched his residence in and out- for code violations.
They sent him notice 2 days ago-

.He must tear down the fishing cabin
.He must paint- fix any repairs to the interior and exterior of his house [peeling paint is one of the violations]
.He must do a number of other things- that would probably take months to do.

If he does not do all of this- in the next 15 days [now 13]
The city will begin the process of putting a lien on the property.
Yes- folks- he must do all this- in 15 days.

There have been many homes foreclosed on in Corpus Christi- homes that were paid off- but because of Code Enforcement fines- these homes went into foreclosure.

I used to paint houses with my father in New Jersey as a boy.
There were many older homes that had chipped paint- in and out.
For many years-
I know of not a single foreclosure on a home- because of chipped paint.

Understand- my Friend Don is not renting out to HUD which has these types of standards [I know- I owned rent houses- and at one time met the criteria].

But Don will probably lose his home- valued at around 200 hundred thousand [by the water] because of city code violations [including chipped paint- and high weeds].

What you see today- are instances where some in the public feel oppression from the Corpus Christi Police [which runs code enforcement as well].

This type of harassment effects the public- those who experience it.
To be fair to Mitchell- some of the guys do get drunk- sleep at the park- etc.

Yes- the families who are taking their kid's to the park should not have to put up with that.
But Cops have tremendous authority and they need to pay close attention attention when they use it.

If you are telling a citizen- any citizen- to move his truck- or not write a journal in a public place [Tim] and these people are not breaking the law.

Then you have broken the law yourself- by committing official oppression or retaliation- which indeed are crimes.

Many years ago I bought a mustang [car] for my daughter.
The car was nice- in good shape- ran well.
Eventually she got another car- and I parked the car legally in my driveway.

Code enforcement questioned me about the car.
Huh?

The inspection sticker was expired- and that was a violation of the law [In Corpus Christi].

I couldn't believe that having an expired inspection sticker- parked what I thought was legally- could warrant the code violation warning- which I and many residents have gotten- which states unless the violation is fixed within 15 days [I think mine said 10?] that the city will begin putting a lien on your house [That’s on the citation- by order of CCPD]

Trust me- this has happened with others.
To put a legal notice- which the code violation warning is- that the city can begin foreclosure proceedings [which is what a lien is] because you have a vehicle in violation- parked legally- I do not think the city understands what a detriment this in itself is for people to move to our city.

Others where I live [Turtle Cove] had the same warning because there fence was too high- one had the warning because he had a tire in his yard.
Others for inspection stickers.

I do not think any city in the USA does this- to this degree.
My friend will probably lose his home and waterfront property- because the city wants him to do about 6 months of work- in 15 days.

Too much-
And don’t forget- if you go to the park- you just might get put in jail- yes- the park that I pay taxes for- 2400 dollars a year-

And the cop who might arrest you- unlawfully- also gets paid by the taxes I pay.
Yes- too much.

PAST POSTS-



Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment