Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WEDNESDAY 6-28-17
As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Ten Decades-
.Beeville triple homicide
.New York cam
.How does God speak to us?
.Jason- Jammer- Mike- Paisley- Fat Boy [mentioned- not seen]
1Corinthians 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

.Word from apostle Allen
.The collection FOR the saints
.Junior
.Jimmy D- Mando
Albert
.Mike and Bear

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.- Matt.

.Austin
.Jammer
.Fat Boy
.Paisley
.Imagine- Lennon [sung by Jason]
merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

.If you know where Helen Pope is- please comment on this post- she moved from Temple- TX.- her son wants to find her- thanks
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

NEW- [more verses below]
 Today I saw lots of my friends- On the first video I mentioned that I saw Jason and Jammer [aka caveman] the other day when it was raining hard.
I never stopped to talk to Jason- just waved at him as I drove by- he waved back.
But I did stop and talk to Jammer- I mentioned I saw Jason earlier [the other day].
On the video titled ‘Guitar Jason’ Jason told me I must have seen someone else.
Jammer must have mentioned it to him.
It was no big deal- I thought I saw Jason.

But that’s what put it in my head to give him the guitar [also prayer].
After I gave him the guitar and shut the video off- he told me his guitar just broke down- and the one he had with him was borrowed- so it came just in time.
That’s why it effected him- to see God provide.

The guys- on their own- had real good fellowship- talking about their experiences- Furman sharing verses with Austin.

But they were doing it on their own as I just hung out for the day.
That’s what matters.

All of these guys know each other- but they don’t often talk about their real experiences with God among themselves.
But they have real experiences- things of value to build each other up.

That’s what I liked the most- seeing them build each other up.
That’s it for today- hope you get something out of this roll out.
God bless- John



NEWS-


PAST POSTS-
When I do videos/posts on Wednesday- I also pray and quote these specific portions of the addiction recovery writing I made years ago-
As you read today’s post- please pray and try and read thru the verses below-
In a spirit of prayer- praying them over all of our friends-
Thanks-  John
PRAYERS [read together at the start of the meeting]
1;
I confess to almighty God and to you my brothers and sisters- that I have sinned thru my own fault.
In my thoughts and in my words- in what I have done and in what I have failed to do.
And I ask Jesus Christ- and all my brothers and sisters- to pray for me to the Lord our God.

2;
Our father who art in heaven- Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come- thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread- and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation- but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the glory and the power- now and forever- Amen.

CONFESSIONS [repeat 3 times each]

1;
I hate vain thoughts- but thy law do I love.

2;
Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts will be established.

3 PILLARS
 [Readings from Peter, James and John- either read together- or have one person read one ‘pillar’ each. The bible refers to these 3 men as spiritual pillars of the church]
1;
Gird up the loins of your mind and be sober and hope to the end for the grace that is being brought unto you at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
Abstain from fleshly lusts that war against the soul.
Those that have suffered in the flesh have ceased from sin- that they should no longer live the rest of their lives in the flesh to the lusts of men- but to the will of God.

2;
Blessed is the man that endures temptation- for when he is tried- he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to those that love him.
Every man is tempted when he is drawn away of his own lust- and enticed. And when lust has conceived it brings forth sin- and sin- when it is finished, brings forth death.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you- draw near unto God and he will draw near unto you. Cleanse your hands- ye sinners- and purify your hearts you double minded.
Be afflicted and mourn and weep- let you laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness- before that great and notable Day of the Lord.

3;
Behold- a new commandment I give unto you- which thing is true in Him and in you- because the darkness has now passed- and the true light now shines.
Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin- but his word remains in him, and he cannot sin- because he is born of God.
This is how we know he hears us- because we keep his commandments and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.



VERSES-
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment