Friday, June 16, 2017

FRIDAY 6-16-17
Psalm 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
 [On tomorrows post you will see me talk about being hacked- and computer problems- sure enough- I’m adding the links and posting the videos today before I even get a chance to review them- because it’s happening as I write. Some problems are people changing the settings on my videos to private- but today I’m dealing with more]
Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
.Hacked
.Baseball shooting
.Comey
.Leaks
.Obstruction
.Oliver Stone n Putin
.Democracy now news story- White Christian Pastor sentenced to prison- for targeting ISIS [Yes- I can see the new narrative now- the biggest threat to ISIS is now coming from the religious right- yes folks- don’t you realize ISIS has rights too!]
.The Bloodsworth case- marine set up for the murder and rape of a 9 year old girl- he was on death row- released after 9 years in prison- more below]
Psalm 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Motorcycle crash- https://youtu.be/tu4JSGM8ZqY 
.La Raza!- http://www.nclr.org/ 
.My motorcycle wreck in Kingsville
.The motorcycle wreck down my block 2 nights ago- he decapitated himself- http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/speeding-leads-to-mans-decapitation/449179261 
.Update on San Diego police chief [still on the job]
.CCPD retirement about to go bust? Is Corpus Christ on the verge of bankruptcy?
.Loyd Neal out
.Alex Jones- Infowars
.Will Sandra watts help me with my motorcycle tags?
. Nick Jimenez- I’m with you brother- the time has come
Psalm 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.


.Lessons from a baseball game
.Media
. ‘’It’s Sarah Palin’s fault’’!
.Pelosi outraged! [That anyone would blame Democrats- when a Democrat shoots a Republican]
.How come we only re-think violence when it effects us?
.Iraq
.Syria
.More civilians killed in 3 months- by U.S. backed raids in Syria- then by ISIS- Assad- or Russia
.911
. We created you
.G.W. Bush
.ISIS
.Bloodsworth

When will the media begin to speculate that the ISIS leader must have had info on Trump and Russian Collusion?

NEW-
Today I covered some of the news stories of the past week-
1- The Democrat who targeted and shot Republicans on the baseball field [yes- the media would report it this way- if it were a Republican shooting Democrats]
2- How the media managed to Blame Trump- and Sarah Palin for the shooting
3- But in reality the media narrative for the past few months has been-

1- Trumps decision to pull out of Paris accord will lead to the death and destruction of civilization as we know it [yes- I read an actual article that put it this way]
2- Trump care will kill your children and beloved family members- on purpose!
3- Trump and his team our out in collusion with Russia to purposefully undermine the Democracy of America- and will do all they can to prevent the truth from coming out

Now- this narrative obviously has not been by all the media- but it has been used by some.
I actually stated a few weeks ago- that stories like this can lead to an unhinged man [in this case a staunch Democrat and Bernie Sander's man] to actually shoot at Republicans and injure one severely.
The media then showed clips of violence at Trump rallies [there were some of Democrats as well- the media did not show them] and insinuated that Trump and the Republicans were to blame for a Democrat trying to murder them [which of course could lead to more unhinged Democrats going out and trying to murder Republicans].
The media [some] have defended the play in New York where Trump is assassinated on stage.
And they went back to the Sarah Palin days- and tried to blame it on her.
Yet- there were many other examples- on the left- where violence was called for [yes- the radical left]
And I did not see a single attribution by the main stream media to these.
So- any sane person could see how the media are indeed to blame for the shooting of Republicans by Democrats.
Yes- maybe this is to plain to see- and maybe that's why some still don’t see it.

I also talked about the case of a marine- Bloodsworth- who was sent to death row for the sexual assault and murder of a 9 year old girl.
Part of the evidence against him was he knew details of the crime scene that only the killer would know.
He knew about a rock and panties found.
In the documentary it showed that the cops called him In for an interview- and showed him this evidence and asked him about it.
They also warned him that any thing he says can and will be used against him.
After he left the interview he told a family member about the evidence that the cops showed to him.
The cops then interviewed the family member- and asked what he said.
The person told the cops about the rock and panties.
The cops used this in court [he had knowledge of the crime that only the perpetrator knew].
The cops failed to tell the jury that they were the ones who actually showed him the secret evidence.
Bloodsworth was convicted and sent to death row- the child rapist and killer who committed the actual crime was on the lose [to rape and kill more children- like the killer in the Morton case did- not kids- but women].
Bloodsworth was eventually released- they found the DNA of the real killer in the judges closet- it was hidden there for 9 years.
Yes folks- that's just one example.
I talked a bit about our local area as well-
How Loyd Neal will not run again for county judge.
I think its time for many of the local judges-leaders to step aside and allow some new blood in.
Because Nueces county has had problems for a long time- documented by the national media [Flash bomb case- Tome Greenwell murder/suicide- etc].
And it would be best for new people to get in office.
I also taught some on Psalms 40- how one of the functions of the people of God is to speak- write- proclaim.
The psalmist says God took him out of a deep pit- God established him- then later in the Psalm we see a Messianic prophecy-
Psalm 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

It shows Jesus coming- and in the volume of the book it was written of him.
Yes- Jesus fulfilled the many prophecies about him that were written.
He didn’t just preach about them- and tell people where these prophecies could be found in the bible.
No- he lived them- he fulfilled them- he is the living Logos- the word made flesh.
We- as the church also live out the word of God.
We speak truth to power- we stand up for whats is right- and yes- we call out those in authority who have done wrong.
We speak out against white judges who might have showed racism towards those in the Hispanic community.
We speak out against corruption in society.
We do more then just repeat the words of the prophets- no- in the volume of the book it is written of us too-
We demonstrate the Kingdom thru both word and deed-
And if we have a little fun while doing it- well that's OK too.

BREAKING NEWS!
I don’t want to make another video- right before I post. But as I watch the world news- a Japanese ship ran into an American war ship off the coast of Japan-
http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-navy-ship-collides-merchant-vessel-off-coast/story?id=48092522  Now- Japan is not China- but they too resent our presence in the region- it sounds like they played Chicken- and hit our ship. As of now- the U.S. war ship is sinking.
[note- the story makes it sound like an accident- the Japanese ship was bigger- and the rule of the sea is the smaller ship is required to turn first- it sounds like it was a game of chicken- the ships saw each other a long way off]
Also- the Democrat who tried to kill Republicans with his rifle- they reported he had a list- of Republicans on him- who he wanted to shoot. But aah- then the news reported ‘the sources warned- don’t jump to any conclusions’ meaning the man might have had all types of other motives- and it might have been an accident that he had the names of Republicans on his hit list. Maybe he was really a Republican with dyslexia- and he was out to target Democrats?
Last- but not least- the cop who shot and killed the Black man- with the lady and her Daughter live streaming it on Facebook- has been found innocent- http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/07/graphic-video-minnesota-police-shooting-philando-castile-ryan-young-pkg-nd.cnn/video/playlists/philando-castile-shot-in-minnesota/ 
Yes- folks- that's the famous video where the little BLACK GIRL said to her mommy ‘don’t worry mommy- he wont shoot you too’.
Yes- I think we will end with that.

PAST POSTS-

VERSES-
Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
Psalm 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Psalm 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
Psalm 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Psalm 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalm 40:9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.
Psalm 40:10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
Psalm 40:11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
Psalm 40:12 For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
Psalm 40:13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Psalm 40:14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.
Psalm 40:15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.
Psalm 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.
Psalm 40:17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.


Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment