Friday, May 05, 2017

FRIDAY 5-5-17
 [I made the videos and added the writing today- so you don’t get as much in depth teaching on these ‘roll- outs’. But I did try and add some stuff that is profitable- new stuff and verses below].
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

.Police report
.Timons
.Theft stories
Thou shalt not steal.

.Coins found
.The Trooper and the Judge
.70 in a 35 mph zone?
.Caller Times
.The Valley
So David dwelt in the fort, and called it the city of David. And David built round about from Millo and inward.

.Mayoral election
.Caller Times- stop piling on the florist- we get it by now
.Health care
.Fire Dept.
.Pelosi- Schumer
.The Senate hasn’t voted yet- it’s not a done deal- calm down
.Claire and Crow
.Shelby
.S.S. disability?
.See the ‘slow train coming’
The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

.Trooper stops black girl on 37
.Alton Sterling

NEW- Today I covered some news issues- and spoke some about the principles of revolution.

King David was a man of war, he penned a Psalm where he spoke about his confidence in battle [Psalm 27- pasted below].

You would think that his confidence was ‘God will defeat my enemies’.
Though this is true- yet his confidence was in the reality that he would always be in the presence of the Lord- to behold his beauty- to inquire in his temple-
Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
That seems like a strange confidence if you are a man of war.
Yet David realized that nothing could take away this reality- not even death.

So- his confidence was in the fact that he would always be in the presence of God- whether alive- or ‘dead’.
That the purposes of God for him- would surely come to pass-
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

I like that.
I covered this whole teaching in our Samuel study [ https://ccoutreach87.com/1st-2nd-samuel-links-updated-3-17/ ] that even after David's death- God promised his dynasty to be an everlasting one.

Ultimately fulfilled thru Christ.

 I also talked about our local mayoral election- and the recent passage of ‘Trump care’ by the house.
I guess that was the biggest news event for the last few days.

And of course- the day started with the ‘lost coins’ -
Which were found by the way.

Yes- Jesus even uses an example like this in his teaching-

Luke 15:8-10King James Version (KJV)

Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
 These ‘roll outs’ are done over a 250- 300 mile drive- more or less- from corpus to San Antonio and back. I try and catch the news on the radio- and cover any breaking news. And also add some teaching in between- Jesus said their are 12 hours in every day- we can get things accomplished if we simply ‘get moving’ to speak.
Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

I talked about the tragedy of our disability system in this country- and how many live their whole lives getting a check- and never truly ‘live’.
I do not criticize those who are truly injured- or women in need.
But I have seen many lazy people- who refuse to work- spend their whole lives getting a check- getting high- and doing it all on the working man’s dime.
That's sad for sure.
So- take my example- get out- do something- anything- and try and contribute to society.
These days are long for me- when I get done with this post- I hope to do about a 5 mile walk before I go out to eat.
Yes- if I have enough time.
Those are good days- when you might actually ‘run out’ of time.
Amen

VERSES- [news links below]
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Psalm 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
Psalm 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
So David dwelt in the fort, and called it the city of David. And David built round about from Millo and inward.
But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.
The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.
NEWS LINKS-




Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#







No comments:

Post a Comment