Monday, March 27, 2017

3-27-17 Corpus Christi Police [brief history]
https://youtu.be/MMJmDNGIUNs  Hear my words that I might teach you
.The effect
.Eric Garner
.Rogues
.Chris Rock
.Tim
.Henry
https://youtu.be/mAjRex3Rf1w  Parable continues
.A gang
.How are they financed?
.Did cop just pull up to me?
.what is targeting?
.7 cop cars- 2 cop motorcycles  [code 2]
.Cop gets restraining order
.Cop makes threat- and carries it out
.Can firefighters be arsonists too?
.Understand
.Cop makes regular threats- ‘that’s the way they do it John’ [Christian lady told me this]
.These are the few I know about- maybe 1 percent
.Chief Markle
.Dorner
.Matt
.Put the cop- and his victims- on the stand
.Scene of the crime [again]
.They don’t even follow ‘street law’
.Crimes committed against the homeless
.We need a civil rights investigation in C.C.- abuse of the homeless
.Fight club?
.Toomey
.History of violence
.Chinese restaurant
.Who’s ‘packing heat’?
.SPID and Waldron- shot fired

Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#




No comments:

Post a Comment