Monday, February 13, 2017

N.J.- NYC Journal- 2017
 Sunday 2-12-17-
VIDEOS-
https://youtu.be/SjDwrPCtQU4  Landing Houston
https://youtu.be/uBeZm9mLTec Leaving Houston [plane]
I decided to do one of my spur of the moment trips [Typing this at Houston airport].
Got a same day ticket and took off.
I’ll try and do one daily post- along with videos.
On the 1st video for today I covered some of 2nd Samuel 17- and you get to see the plane land at Houston.
Here’s a link for my complete study- https://ccoutreach87.com/1st-2nd-samuel/
I won’t teach long posts- but try and add comments along the way.
HOUSTON- 5:30 p.m.
Have a 3 hour layover at Houston- it’s hot!
I walked outside [yes- to smoke] and thought it would be cold [at least cool]- no such luck.
I will be seeing snow in about 6 hours- and it will be the first snow for me in about 10 years?
I hope to get a few more videos for today’s post- and then see how this trip goes.
As I think about it- I realized I was uploading those old Jersey videos to facebook- and it probably played a part in this trip.
Flying is much better than driving- but the layovers are tough.
I need to be moving- on the go- and when I’m driving- though its long- at least I’m ‘moving’.
I’m not sure how many of my friends from North Bergen are still around- I got a call from Rick just the other day [I never answer my phone] but because it was a missed call from New Jersey- I listened to the message.
So I know I will run into Rick.
Ok- that’s it for now.
MIDNIGHT-
Took the last video from the cab ride to North Bergen from Newark airport- and you can see some of the NYC skyline.
There’s snow on the ground- but it really didn’t feel that cold at all.
I think if I came a week later- I would have not seen any snow at all [unless they get another storm].
So I’m glad I came when I did.
Here’s a ‘snow verse’-
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Is. 55



No comments:

Post a Comment