Friday, January 20, 2017

HUEY’S BOW
I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me.  Daniel 4:2
Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
ON VIDEO
[on today’s video I tried to catch something I painted in my yard a few years ago- a man holding a bow- and the name ‘Huey’ on top. Why? Well- you’ll have to watch the video. As I reviewed the video I realized I didn’t get it- so I’ll try and post a picture of it on facebook]
.1 Accord
.Signs
..Huey at Timons
.’I see dead people’?
.Austin heard me- I wasn’t ‘speaking’ [out loud]
.Are they tweaking?
.Bishop park
.God is good
.Prophetic art
.We too are priests and kings
.New Jersey
.He rang the doorbell and said ‘I’m here’
.Union City
.Family Altar
Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.[more verses below]
NOTE- at the end of the video I comment on 2nd Samuel 11- I focus on this passage
- 2Samuel 11:20 And if so be that the king's wrath arise, and he say unto thee, Wherefore approached ye so nigh unto the city when ye did fight? knew ye not that they would shoot from the wall?
2Samuel 11:21 Who smote Abimelech the son of Jerubbesheth? did NOT A WOMAN cast a piece of a millstone upon him from the wall, that he died in Thebez? why went ye nigh the wall? then say thou, Thy servant Uriah the Hittite is dead also.
Maybe Joab was sending David a message?
NEW- On today’s video I share some ‘strange’ experiences I have had over the years.
I can write a brief description of some of them- but instead I’ll just add some of the verses I talk about.
If you don’t watch the video- that’s ok [I don’t watch videos myself- only when reviewing them for the post].
I talk about this verse- 
Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. Jn. 20:23
And how I felt God spoke to me to ‘use it’-
I share some of the experiences that my friends have had- and me as well.
A friend made a joke the other day ‘they had cars back in the days of Jesus- the bible says they were in one ‘accord’ [Honda accord].
I told my friend I just started a new study on the book of Act’s the day before- and sure enough that verse is in the chapter I taught [Acts 1]-
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

No big thing- to me- but to my friend it meant something.
I talk about this verse as well-
20 And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
23 Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
24 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
25 And immediately he rose up before them, and took up that whereon he lay, and departed to his own house, glorifying God.
Jesus gave authority to us as well- we have a responsibility in the kingdom- we even get to judge angels!
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We are now called the sons of God-
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Jesus is indeed the unique- only begotten Son of God- yet- we have been born/adopted into the family of God- and with that- we receive sonship as well.
The kingdom of God is supernatural- miracles- angels- the gifts of God still operate today.
I just went to half price books here in Corpus-
I usually go thru the religion section- philosophy- they have good deals for sure.
They have a whole section on angels- yes- people are seeking for something more.
We have that ‘something more’.
As I said on the video- I am not espousing a belief that we can ‘remove’ the sins of people- who don’t repent.
But I shared the experience- because that’s the way it happened.
PAST LINKS THAT RELATE [verses below]
I mentioned 2nd Samuel on today’s video [Huey’s bow] here’s my study-
BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR
https://youtu.be/tEXDjNf1xAk  Bright and morning star
ON VIDEO-
.Bill n Hillary’s SUPER- PREDATORS
. Sandra Bland
.Eric Garner
Texas Ruiz
.Gender Identity- of a 5 year old?
.My response to Bill Clintons rant
.Circumcision gone bad
.He was your lab rat
.he killed himself
.Draw me a picture
.What month is this?
VERSES-
10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.
11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not.
17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.
Gen 28
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Rev. 4:1
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
 Daniel 10
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Daniel 12
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
Jn. 15:24

VERSES-
2Samuel 11:1 And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.
2Samuel 11:2 And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
2Samuel 11:3 And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
2Samuel 11:4 And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.
2Samuel 11:5 And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.
12Samuel 11:6 And David sent to Joab, saying, Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.
2Samuel 11:7 And when Uriah was come unto him, David demanded of him how Joab did, and how the people did, and how the war prospered.
2Samuel 11:8 And David said to Uriah, Go down to thy house, and wash thy feet. And Uriah departed out of the king's house, and there followed him a mess of meat from the king.
2Samuel 11:9 But Uriah slept at the door of the king's house with all the servants of his lord, and went not down to his house.
2Samuel 11:10 And when they had told David, saying, Uriah went not down unto his house, David said unto Uriah, Camest thou not from thy journey? why then didst thou not go down unto thine house?
2Samuel 11:11 And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing.
2Samuel 11:12 And David said to Uriah, Tarry here to day also, and to morrow I will let thee depart. So Uriah abode in Jerusalem that day, and the morrow.
2Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.
2Samuel 11:14 And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Joab, and sent it by the hand of Uriah.
2Samuel 11:15 And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.
2Samuel 11:16 And it came to pass, when Joab observed the city, that he assigned Uriah unto a place where he knew that valiant men were.
2Samuel 11:17 And the men of the city went out, and fought with Joab: and there fell some of the people of the servants of David; and Uriah the Hittite died also.
2Samuel 11:18 Then Joab sent and told David all the things concerning the war;
2Samuel 11:19 And charged the messenger, saying, When thou hast made an end of telling the matters of the war unto the king,
2Samuel 11:20 And if so be that the king's wrath arise, and he say unto thee, Wherefore approached ye so nigh unto the city when ye did fight? knew ye not that they would shoot from the wall?
2Samuel 11:21 Who smote Abimelech the son of Jerubbesheth? did not a woman cast a piece of a millstone upon him from the wall, that he died in Thebez? why went ye nigh the wall? then say thou, Thy servant Uriah the Hittite is dead also.
2Samuel 11:22 So the messenger went, and came and shewed David all that Joab had sent him for.
2Samuel 11:23 And the messenger said unto David, Surely the men prevailed against us, and came out unto us into the field, and we were upon them even unto the entering of the gate.
2Samuel 11:24 And the shooters shot from off the wall upon thy servants; and some of the king's servants be dead, and thy servant Uriah the Hittite is dead also.
2Samuel 11:25 Then David said unto the messenger, Thus shalt thou say unto Joab, Let not this thing displease thee, for the sword devoureth one as well as another: make thy battle more strong against the city, and overthrow it: and encourage thou him.
2Samuel 11:26 And when the wife of Uriah heard that Uriah her husband was dead, she mourned for her husband.
2Samuel 11:27 And when the mourning was past, David sent and fetched her to his house, and she became his wife, and bare him a son. But the thing that David had done displeased the LORD.

John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will behis God, and he shall be my son.
11 For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
12 Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.


Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on- Thanks- John.#



No comments:

Post a Comment