Saturday, November 26, 2016

ONE LORD- ONE BAPTISM [CCCF- Church   Unlimited- Mass]                               
122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
https://youtu.be/3mrwpTp4TJQ  One Lord- One baptism
ON VIDEO-
.Polish Pastor- CCCF [see note below]
.Who are the 7 ‘spirits’ of God in Revelation?
.Redemption of the cosmos
.Trinity
.Prayer
.Think n grow rich?
.Did Job do something wrong?
.Was James preaching a ‘poverty gospel’?
.Do I get blessed with 60 bucks at the end [watch n see]
NEW [links- verses below]
NOTE- As I sit here reviewing the video – that’s when I add the verses that I quote on the posts.
I realize I have been talking about the ‘7 spirits of God’- and ‘7 stars’ a lot.
In Revelation we see angels- messengers- and on the video [ONE LORD- ONE CHURCH] I noticed that as I shared from the CCCF service- I mentioned how the visiting pastor from Poland said ‘I see the 7 spirits of God among you’.
I just realized that.
 In short- scholars have different views on this scripture- but I think it simply refers to angels- God has many ‘spirits’- that he created [all human spirits- and all angelic ones].
So- there is One Holy Spirit- God himself- but many messengers- angels- that are operating.
It would be in keeping with Revelation to see these spirits as the 7 messengers- angels- stars- etc. [see verses below]
This is a common theme in the book- so- even though it seemed 'strange’ that the Polish pastor would say this-
Yet- it is in keeping with the theme on the recent videos-
And simply would mean something like this ‘I see an apostolic- sending anointing upon this congregation’. [see verses below]
PAST POSTS-
I quote from these bible books on the video- below are my studies on these books-
The studies below I wrote a while back- they fit today’s video as well-


VERSES-
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto Hebron, and spake, saying, Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh. Also in time past, when Saul was king over us, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and the Lord said to thee, Thou shalt feed my people Israel, and thou shalt be a captain over Israel. So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the Lord: and they anointed David king over Israel. ...
2nd Samuel 5
Here’s my teaching on Samuel-  

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
Cor.
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and torestore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings tothe brightness of thy rising.

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Ps. 37:4
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:  Ps. 66:18
1Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
1Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1Timothy 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1Timothy 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
1Timothy 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
1Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
24 “No one can serve two masters, because either he will hate one and love the other, or be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and riches!”[  Matt 6;24 [isv]


Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#






No comments:

Post a Comment