Wednesday, June 01, 2016

THE RING
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

VERSES- LINKS BELOW
NOTE- I noticed on my google site- some of the posts won’t share publicly. I got a few notices that said ‘please moderate your comments’.
Then I saw the news- the social media sites are moderating [removing] hate speech.
The Bullet points on my videos ‘may’ be seen as ‘hate speech’- but if you watch the videos- yes- at times I’m mad- but those who watch- and know me- realize I’m not ‘anti-gay’ or anti anyone else.
I guess they are really editing their sites.
DANGER?
 Those who actually watch the videos- know I advocate for social justice issues.
 I purposefully use ‘tough speech’ at times- because I realized that lots of injustices- go on- because people don’t know about them.
The ‘radical’ bullet points are intended to get attention- for that purpose.
I NEVER advocate violence against cops- or anyone else.
SODOMY?
Maybe they blocked the post because of this? [I’m not sure]
Those who watch the videos know I have gay friends- and many of the guys on the streets- who use drugs- have at times engaged in stuff- for money.
All of them will tell you I never held that against them- or referred to them as ‘sodomites’.
Some of the street guys are indeed gay- and I’ve helped them- and they would tell you I’m in no way ‘anti-gay’.
Yet- I do tell them the bible passages on this- give them both sides [the minority view among theologians who think these passages are cultural- and do not apply today].
I don’t hold that view- but try and be honest- while loving them equally.
Now- as most of you know- I deal with police abuse issues.
This is a difficult one- I’ll try to do it ‘right’.
Of the many complaints about ‘cop abuse’ I have heard- for 25 years.
I also ‘heard’ that some of the abuse- was making the street guys ‘do things’.
Ok- these stories obviously upset me.
But- they are out there.
One day- one of my friends [who is bi] as a favor to the officer- ‘nicely’ indicated that these things were consensual.
So- I took it like that- though because of all the other stories of real abuse- I’m not sure.
So- if you see me mad at times- using that word- that’s why.

ON VIDEO- [I just reviewed the video before posting- it’s windy- but you can hear it- shot by the water and Lexington]
.Day of the Lord
.Army from the North
.Internal affairs story [new one]
.Joe and Albert
.Jump off the Oso bridge?
.Carlos Deluna
.Chief Simpson
.Holy Ghost and Tom Petty
.Fruit king
VERSES-
1Thessalonians 1:7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
1Thessalonians 1:8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
1Thessalonians 2:1 For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:
1Thessalonians 2:2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
1Thessalonians 2:3 For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
1Thessalonians 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
1Thessalonians 2:5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
1Thessalonians 2:6 Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.
Joel 1:5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.
Joel 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
Joel 1:7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
Joel 1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
Joel 1:13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
Joel 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,
Joel 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
Joel 2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
Joel 2:4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
Joel 2:5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
Joel 2:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
Joel 2:7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
Joel 2:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
Joel 2:9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joel 2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joel 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Joel 3:17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
Joel 3:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
Joel 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.





LINKS-
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/  I agree with them banning Beck- his guest ‘called’ for a patriot to ‘step up’ and assassinate Trump- not good.
facebook.com/john.chiarello.5 
Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on. I deal with issues at times that it would be beneficial for some of you to download and save the file from the Word Press link. This creates a permanent record. The on-line videos are only good if sites are not hacked- which has happened in the past. Thanks- John.#


No comments:

Post a Comment